I listen carefully to my clients’ wishes and needs with sensitivity and compassion. As a Real Estate, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate Attorney, I work closely with families, many times resulting in the building of personal relationships which last a lifetime.
The over twenty years of experience in the legal field affords me with the expertise to assist my clients with:
- Wills and Trusts;
- Health Care Proxy with Advance Directives;
- Power of Attorneys;
- Living Wills,
- HIPAA Designations;
- Protecting Real Estate;
- Selling and Buying Residential Real Estate;
- Title Insurance and Mortgage Lender Representation;
- Probate of a Will and or Probate Administration;
- Medicaid/MassHealth applications;
- Long Term Care – in or out of the home;
- Aging in Place;
- Special Needs; and
- Veterans Benefits
The mission of my firm is to provide prompt and personalized legal services while keeping my fees competitive. I work collaboratively with your accountants, financial planners, bankers, and the other members of your estate planning team. I have developed an extensive network of qualified professionals, including geriatric care managers and caregivers. My staff and I strive to serve each and every client utilizing the following philosophy:
- YOU, our client, are the most important person in the firm.
- YOU, our client, are not dependent on us; the firm is dependent on you.
- YOU, our client, are the purpose of our work, not an interruption.
- Answering YOUR questions is a privilege, an opportunity to earn your business and trust.
- YOU, our client, rely on us to help you continue to prosper.
- Our job is to treat YOU, our client, with the utmost respect, in an efficient, yet warm, compassionate, and friendly manner.
When I fully understand your particular situation and aspirations I will design a plan and course of action that helps to accomplish your unique goals. I will make sure that you know all of your options in clear, easy to understand language, without all the confusing legal terminology, and I will continuously allow you to ask as many questions as you need. My firm’s focus is on how to put all the right legal and financial pieces in place to provide for your own financial security and that of your loved ones.
My offices are conveniently located in Westport, on Route 6, and in Canton, on Route 138. I represent and service clients from all over Norfolk County, Bristol County, the South Shore of Boston, Southeastern Massachusetts, and the Southcoast Regions. If my clients cannot come to me I go to their homes, or offices, or other location that is convenient to them. The initial consultation is complimentary.